Makes 6 ramekins
Hands-on time: 5 minutes
Hands-off time: 18 minutes
8 BOKOMO Weet-Bix Wholegrain Wheat Biscuits
1 tsp baking powder
2½ cups milk
¼ cup peanut butter, heated
¼ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease 6 oven-proof bowls or ramekins. *Chef’s Tip: Alternatively, use an airfryer at 180°C for 5-8 minutes.
2. Add the BOKOMO Weet-Bix Wholegrain Wheat Biscuits into a resealable bag. Use the bottom of a glass to crush the biscuits into a fine crumb. *Chef’s Tip: The biscuits can also be crushed by hand.
3. Add the crushed biscuits, baking powder, milk, peanut butter and chocolate chips to a medium-sized mixing bowl.*Chef’s Tip: Heating the peanut butter makes it easier to incorporate.
4. Spoon the Weet-Bix batter into the ramekins and bake for 15-18 minutes or until they have risen and the tops are golden brown.*Chef’s Tip: The baked Weet-Bix can be covered and stored in the fridge for up to 1 week!
5. When baked, garnish with a dollop of yoghurt, fresh berries and honey. Serve and ENJOY!