Makes 30 sandwiches
Hands-on time: 20 minutes
Hands-off time: 50 minutes
1 tin (385g) NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup (113g) self-raising flour
¼ cup (60g) NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder
1 slab (250g) cream cheese
¼ cup icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a medium-sized baking dish with baking paper.
2. Add the NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk to a large mixing bowl. Sieve in the self-raising flour and NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder then fold through until just combined.
3. Evenly spread the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish. The batter will be quite sticky.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the sides pull away from the dish slightly. Allow to cool in the dish for 15 minutes.
5. Using an electric hand whisk, whisk the cream cheese and icing sugar together until smooth.
6. Lift the brownie slab out and place it on a cutting board. Carefully cut the brownie slab horizontally down the middle, splitting it in half.
7. Spread the cream cheese filling over one of the brownie halves. Gently place the other half of the brownie slab on top of the cream cheese filling, forming a sandwich. *Chef’s tip: You can freeze the brownies at this stage to make frozen cheesecake brownie sandwiches.
8. Use a sharp knife to cut into equal-sized diamond-shaped brownie sandwiches. Place the brownies into the fridge for 30 minutes if the filling is too soft to cut. Place a fresh raspberry onto each brownie, serve with a cup of tea and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍