Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 12 minutes
1 bag (145g) Doritos Flamin’ Hot Masala Flavoured Corn Chips, plus extra for serving
1 cup beef mince, cooked and cooled
2 large white tortilla wraps
¼ cup mayonnaise, plus extra for toasting
½ cup store-bought guacamole
4 slices cheddar cheese
Sauce of your choice
Pico de gallo (fresh salsa)
1. Remove a handful of Doritos Flamin’ Hot Masala Flavoured Corn Chips from the packet and set them aside. Crush the rest of the chips in the bag until it resembles a fine crumb. Season the mince with the finely crushed chips and mix until well combined. *Chef’s Tip: The crushed Doritos give the mince a bold flavour!
2. Lay both tortilla wraps onto a clean cutting board. Use a butter knife to evenly spread the mayonnaise onto the surface.
3. Use the knife to cut a straight line from the centre of the end.
4. Spoon a dollop of guacamole onto the first quadrant, followed by the seasoned mince, whole Doritos and cheese slices.
5. Starting with the guacamole section, fold the wrap into a neat pocket. Spread the extra mayonnaise on each side of the wrap.*Chef’s Tip: Use mayo instead of butter for a crispy wrap.
6. Heat a large pan on medium-high heat. Lay the wraps into the pan, one at a time, seam side down. Toast for 3 minutes per side until the cheese has melted and the wrap is golden brown. Repeat this with the second wrap.
7. Cut the wraps into half. Serve while hot, alongside a sauce of your choice, pico de gallo and ENJOY!