Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
½ cup (113g) butter, room temperature
¾ cup (150g) sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
1¾ cups (21
2 slabs (150g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Fudge
10 white marshmallows
Serving suggestion: Hot milk
Cadbury Dairy Milk Fudge
*Microwave cooking times may vary due to wattage; use the timings below as a guide.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and sugar together with an electric hand mixer for 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla essence. Sieve in the flour. Mix with the electric hand mixer for 1 minute until combined.
4. Finely chop one of the Cadbury Dairy Milk Fudge slabs. Chef’s Tip: The perfect alternative to chocolate chips!
5. Fold the chopped Cadbury Dairy Milk Fudge through the cookie dough until combined. Chef’s Tip: Combine with your hands if preferred!
6. Using your hands, roll the dough into 20 balls.
7. Arrange the cookies on the baking trays, leaving a 2-3 cm gap between each. Flatten the cookies to a 1cm thickness with the bottom of a glass. Chef’s Tip: Spray the bottom of the glass with non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking!
8. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until crisp and golden. Remove the cookies from the oven and change the setting to grill.
9. Transfer 10 of the cookies to a wire rack to cool. Using a spatula turn the remaining cookies on the tray upside down.
10. Place a white marshmallow on each of the upside down cookies and grill for 1-2 minutes until golden and lightly browned.
11. In a small heatproof bowl, heat the remaining slab of Cadbury Dairy Milk Fudge in the microwave on high in 30-second intervals until melted.
12. Spread the melted chocolate over the bottom of the 10 cookies that do not have a marshmallow on top.
13. Sandwich one of each of the cookies together and repeat with the rest. Serve the s’more sandwich cookies with hot chocolate for dunking and ENJOY! Chef’s Tip: Add a few blocks of Cadbury Dairy Milk Fudge chocolate to warm milk for a delicious homemade hot chocolate!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍