Hands-on time: 5 minutes
Hands-off time: 40 minutes
2 slabs (120g each) milk chocolate
2 slabs (120g each) white chocolate
1 packet (125g) Maynards® Red & Black Berry Jellies
¼ cup confetti sprinkles
1. Preheat the oven to 80ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Arrange the milk chocolate and white chocolate slabs tightly next to one another on the baking tray to form a large rectangle, alternating the colours.
3. Place the baking tray in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the chocolate has softened slightly. *Chef’s Tip: Ensure not to melt the chocolate for too long!
4. Using a skewer, carefully and neatly swirl the white and milk chocolate to create a beautiful marble pattern.
5. While the chocolate is still melted, generously sprinkle the Maynards® Red & Black Berry Jellies and confetti sprinkles over the chocolate. *Chef’s Tip: Use your favourite Maynards® sweets!
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
7. Carefully transfer the chocolate bark onto a wooden board and cut it into large shards using a sharp knife. *Chef’s Tip: Alternatively, break the bark with your hands!