Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 3 hours
220g NESTLÉ Aero For Baking Chocolate
1 cup smooth peanut butter
2 bananas, sliced
24 skewers or ice lolly sticks
1. Grease a mini muffin tray and line with mini muffin liners.
2. Break the NESTLÉ Aero for Baking chocolate up into smaller pieces. Place the pieces into a heatproof bowl and microwave for 1 minute until melted and smooth.
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate into each cup, ensuring that the layer is smooth and even.
4. Add a teaspoon of peanut butter and a slice of banana to each cup.
5. Cover the banana with the remaining chocolate and push a skewer or ice lolly stick through the cups, ensuring not to go all the way through. Place the cups in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight to set.
6. Once set, remove the wrappers, place on a platter, serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍