Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 15-20 minutes
2 packets (68g each) Maggi Durban Curry Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles
1 tin (170g) shredded tuna in brine, drained
¼ cup reduced oil mayonnaise
¼ cup Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
¼ cup grated cheddar
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the Maggi Durban Curry Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles at the base of a 15cm square baking dish. Add boiling water to the dish, filling until the noodles are just covered, about 1½ cups. Place a large plate over the baking dish and allow the noodles to rehydrate for 2 minutes. Carefully drain the excess water, reserving about a ¼ cup in the dish of noodles.
3. Add 1 flavouring sachet, the tuna, mayonnaise, and Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce to the noodles. Gently toss the ingredients together until well combined. *Chef’s Tip: Adjust the amount of sweet chilli sauce to your liking!
4. Generously sprinkle the cheese over the noodles and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and lightly browned.
5. Remove the baking dish from the oven, garnish with freshly chopped chives, serve and ENJOY!