Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 45 minutes
5 tbsp olive oil
2½ cups self-raising flour
½ tsp salt
1½ cups double cream plain yoghurt
1 tsp crushed garlic
½ tsp each salt and pepper
½ cup baby tomatoes
½ cup pitted black olives
1 (125g) wheel camembert cheese
Chopped vegetable sticks
Sour cream dip
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease the O2 Bake Non-Stick Large Cookie Pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Sieve the self-raising flour and 1 ½ teaspoons of salt into the George & Mason Stainless Steel Bowl. Mix in the double cream plain yoghurt and knead until a smooth dough forms, about 6-8 minutes.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 25mm thin rectangle, about the same size as the baking tray. Cover the dough with a clean cloth and set aside until
4. Using a knife from the Solengen 7 Piece Block Set, cut the tomatoes and pitted olives in half, lengthwise.
5. Add the cut tomatoes, olives, crushed garlic, ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of olive oil into the cleaned George & Mason Stainless Steel Bowl.
6. Place the small wheel of camembert and 2 small oven-safe dipping bowls upside-down onto the oiled O2 Bake Non-Stick Large Cookie Pan. Arrange the seasoned olives and tomatoes around the bowls and wheel of cheese.
7. Carefully, lay the rolled focaccia dough over the ingredients on the baking tray. Push down lightly on the dough to ensure it covers the whole tray.
8. Brush the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil onto the dough. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, fragrant and fluffy.
9. Gently flip the baked focaccia onto the Reversible Wooden Serving Board revealing the caramelized tomatoes and olives.
10. Carefully remove the dipping bowls and fill one hole with the veggie sticks and the other with the sour cream dip. Garnish the focaccia with the fresh basil and droëwors sticks. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍