Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 1 hour
☕️ ¼ cup Cremora Original
☕️ 4¼ slabs (80g each) white chocolate, melted
☕️ 2 tsp coffee granules
1. Grease and line a 20x10cm baking tin with baking paper.
2. Divide the melted chocolate between 2 bowls and set aside. Add the Cremora Original and 1 tablespoon of boiling water to a small bowl and whisk until the Cremora is completely dissolved.
3. Transfer ½ of the Cremora mixture to a small bowl and add the coffee granules. Microwave the mixture for about 20 seconds and stir until a smooth caramel-coloured has formed.
4. Add the coffee-mixture to one of the bowls containing melted chocolate and stir until a thick fudgy mixture has formed. Transfer the coffee-flavoured fudge mixture to the base of the prepared baking tin and carefully press it down to form an even layer. *Chef’s Tip: Work quickly to prevent the fudge from setting too soon!
5. Add the plain Cremora mixture to the other bowl containing melted chocolate and stir until a thick fudgy mixture has formed. Add the white fudge mixture over the coffee-flavoured base and carefully press it down to form the second layer. *Chef’s Tip: Use a greased spatula to shape the fudge easily!
6. Allow the fudge to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
7. Cut the fudge into 42 bite-sized fudge squares and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: The perfect gift for your loved ones!