Hands-on time: 10 minutes
4 slices plain brown or white bread
4 tbsp tangy mayonnaise, plus extra for serving
½ packet (67g) NikNaks Fruit Chutney Flavoured Maize Snack, plus extra for serving
4 slices sandwich ham
1. Use a rolling pin to thinly flatten each slice of bread.
2. Spread an even layer of mayonnaise onto each slice of bread.
3. Crush the NikNaks Fruit Chutney Flavoured Maize Snack into a fine crumb.
4. Generously sprinkle the crushed chips onto each slice of bread, followed by layering the ham on top. *Chef’s Tip: Use the mayonnaise as glue for the NikNaks crumb to stick.
5. Tightly roll the slices of bread into logs.
6. Slice the bread logs into 12 even-sized rolls revealing the spiral shape.
7. Serve alongside more NikNaks chips, a dipping bowl of mayonnaise and ENJOY!