Makes 12 Hands-on time: 10 minutes Hands-off time: 40 minutes
5 large bananas, ripe ¾ tin (228g) condensed milk 1¼ cups (141g) self-raising flour 2 cups Kellogg’s® Nutty Delight Granola
Serving suggestion: Tea Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 12-holed muffin tray with non-stick spray.
2. Peel and add the bananas into a medium-sized bowl. Mash the bananas until smooth. *Chef’s Tip: The peeled bananas weigh about 625g.
3. Pour in the condensed milk, self-raising flour and ½ of the Kellogg’s® Nutty Delight Granola and fold until combined.
4. Using an ice cream scoop, spoon one scoop of muffin batter into each of the muffin holes. Evenly sprinkle the remaining ½ of the granola onto the tops of each muffin.*Chef’s Tip: Dip your ice cream scoop into warm water between each scoop.
5. Bake until risen and golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
6. Once baked, allow the muffins to cool to room temperature for 15 minutes before removing them from the muffin tin.
7. Serve the muffins with a spread of butter alongside a cup of tea and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍