Makes 4 INGREDIENTS 1 bag cranberry and cinnamon tea ½ cup chopped pineapple Peel of 1 small orange ½ lemon, sliced 2 tsp honey 1 sprig mint 240ml Bombay Sapphire Dry Gin 200ml coconut water Serving suggestion: Ice Fresh pineapple slices Mint leaves METHOD 1. Make tea by placing the cranberry and cinnamon tea bag in a glass jug and topping with 120ml hot water. Allow to steep before removing the tea bag and putting aside to cool completely.
2. Place the pineapple, orange peel, lemon slices, honey, mint and the tea into a small coffee plunger or French press.
3. Allow to infuse for 15-30 minutes before pressing and filtering the fruit from the mixture.
4. Place Bombay Sapphire Dry Gin, coconut water and a handful of ice in a cocktail shaker and shake to infuse and cool.
5. Place 3 blocks of ice at the bottom of each of 4 tumbler glasses and pour the gin and coconut water mixture between each equally.
6. Divide the infused tea mixture amongst the tumbler glasses.
7. Garnish the side of each glass with a slice of pineapple and a few mint leaves and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍