Rose's lime and lemonade flavoured drink
1. Using a melon baller, remove balls of the melon flesh and set aside.
2. Repeat with the watermelon and cantaloupe.
4. Spread the balls out evenly and freeze until set.
5. Once frozen, place the balls into a ziplock bag for storage in the freezer.
6. Using cookie cutters, cut star shapes out of the remaining watermelon slices.
7. Place these star shapes onto a skewer stick along with gooseberries and grapes at the ends.
8. Place the skewers into the freezer.
9. Add the melon balls to a tall glass with fresh mint leaves.
10. Top with Rose's lime and lemonade flavoured drink.
11. Serve with the frozen fruity skewers and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍